PRINT ROOM SUPERVISOR
J.O. Sims are looking for a Print Room Supervisor to join the Print Room Team!
You will be responsible for…
- Managing of the Printroom personnel, ensuring all labels are printed and checked to a customer specification ready to issue to the Production teams.
- Ensure your team is motivated to complete all jobs in a timely manner.
- Ensure all necessary paper work is completed to a high standard, work with other departments to ensure you meet targets and KPI’s.
- Report any issues affecting production to your Line Manager to ensure production targets are met.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Experience working in a fast paced operational environment, delivering results through your team
- Previous Print Room experience preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent team working skills
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, some flexibility may be required to meet the needs of the business.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits