Serrano Ham and Almond Medjool Dates
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 20 Whole Salted Almonds
- 5 Slices of Serrano Ham or Parma Ham
1. Destone each date using a small sharp knife.
2. Insert two salted almonds inside each date and close the flesh back over the almonds.
3. Cut the Serrano ham into half lengthways and roll over the date until fully covered.
To serve warm….
1. Preheat your oven to 180c.
2. Place on greaseproof paper on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 8-10 mins until crispy.
4. Allow to cool slightly before eating.