Our UK Factory: Adding Value to our Customers
We are continually making improvements, adding new services and capabilities to our UK factory in order to continue to meet the needs of our customers.
Our operational expertise in fruit, nut and seed processing and blending is well established. We have added to our expertise this year with the launch of our no added sugar fruit paste line, and still to come later this summer is our new bagging facility, to further improve our offering and provide a more flexible retail bagging service to our customers.
Here’s a quick summary of our UK factory added value capabilities:
- Blending fruits, nuts, cereals, and seeds whilst stringently meeting all allergen requirements
- Reducing stickiness and clumping of dried fruit
- Creating tailored blends using fruit, nut, seeds, and cereals
- Adding flavour to fruit ingredients (spices and seasonings) to create interest
- Producing no added sugar fruit pastes (date and raisin) (find out more here)
- Packing allergen and non-allergen ingredients as single components or blends into retail ready packs, whilst stringently meeting all allergen requirements
Coming up…later in 2022
Our new bag filler will enable us to offer a wider range of pack formats and sizes, giving you more flexibility.
Why use J.O. Sims for your fruit and nut processing:
- UK based, operational expertise; Read our case study examples of how we helped our customers improve their production
- Ingredients experts – 20+ years of experience
- Development team – working with our customers to evaluate the right ingredients and provide solutions for sourcing and handling
- Flexible on order quantities and packaging formats
- Very high technical and quality standards