Reporting in to the Warehouse Manager to provide direct administrative support, ensuring the day to day tasks are responded to in a timely manner in order to provide an effective and efficient running of the Warehouse.
- Product Intake – Checking the amount of cases and pallets that come in and fill out appropriately.
- Managing both internal and external staff hours.
- Sending Agency timesheets.
- Checking the rota and populating the Head Count Rota’d box.
- Monitoring KPI’s – checking how many missed deliveries there were/ deliveries that never made it to the customer.
- Accountable for the weekly MHE files and distributing delivery note files.
- Responsible for Warehouse daily hours and fire register.
- Printing destination labels.
- Reporting pallet quantities and load plans into Trading Support.
- GRN scanning and filing.
- Reporting MHE fault logs.
- Running of pick sheets.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong administrative and IT skills especially excel.
- High level of interpersonal skills (must be a good
communicator, oral and written).
- Good attention to detail.
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours.
This role is full time and permanent, 40 hours per week on an annualised hours contract.