- Leading the Warehouse team, who are focused, engaged and motivated by the business plan, delivering great customer service, a safe environment and quality standards to grow profits and reduce costs.
- Day to day management of the operation and a team focused on driving improvements and delivering the safe handling of high quality product.
- Delivering productivity targets and reporting progress on business improvement, absence and H&S, whilst maintaining high standards and ensuring legal conformance.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience working in a fast paced operational environment, delivering results through the team.
- Leading with high standards and a highly effective operation.
- Understanding the importance of KPI’s and how to influence them to improve service and reduce costs.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of business improvement tools that can be used to simplify and speed up the business.
- Taking the lead and overall accountability for internal and external audits within Production and Warehouse areas.
- Taking overall accountability for stock control within warehouse areas ensuring discrepancies are dealt with and communicated where necessary and wastage is kept to a minimum.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership experience.
This role is full time and permanent, 40 hours per week working 8-5pm Monday-Friday, however some flexibility may be required to meet the needs of the business.